donderdag 5 augustus 2010

Greys have more fun!?

I used to dye my hair a silvery grey about 1,5 a year ago I think, (see pic.on the right :P) after being a "whitehead" for quite some time.
White and grey are very difficult colors to maintain for me , as I have a lot of warmth in my natural hair color, thanks to my dad who's hair is ginger!
A simple root touch up routine takes about 6 hours and consists of 2 rounds of bleaching and than the coloring to take out the last bit of warmth that survived when I go white and also to fill in the color when I go grey.
So the last months I settled for a very, very light ashy blonde, a little bit more- but still not natural color so that my scalp and hair could get some rest and hopefully grow stronger and longer...
But than it happened... I saw the preview of the spread Gaga did for next month's Vanity Fair and I was sold.. Being completely in love with the hair in this editorial I could only make one decision; yes darlings, this week I'm going back to grey!


Photobucket

Some cute shades of grey in adorable styles;

Photobucket

"Greyheads" are also being seen more and more in fashion, started out on the catwalk and the editorial models the trend is now slowly hitting the streets and is seen on the heads of the fashion forward teenagers & twentiers and celebs.

Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I seriously love greyshades! I'm absolutly curious :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ^^ I'll post piccies as soon as it's done,..I'm still making up my mind about the shade, a darker or a lighter grey?..hmmz...choices,choices..:P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen